Notarize your documents Online
Thousands of people around the world are notarizing their documents online. Notarize your document online today. It is a secure and convenient way to get a document notarized.
You no longer have to figure out where to go to find a Notary. You just need an internet connection. Getting your documents notarized online doesn’t require your physical presence. It’s fast, easy, and convenient.
We notarize documents for people located within the United States. It’s all done digitally, through a secure audio-video connection.
Is it fast and easy? This is how fast and easy.
1. Take a picture of your document and, upload it!
2. Take a picture of your ID, and, upload it!
3. We will then connect you with a licensed electronic notary public. You’ll sign your document digitally in front of the Notary. The session will be a live video with you and the Notary. Your notary will confirm your identity and witness your signature.
4. That’s it! You’re Done! You’re ready to download or share your notarized document.
Notarize your Document in the comfort of your own home for $20
Notarizing your documents online is safe, convenient, and legal.
It is secure and will save you time and travel. Plus, you can do it all from the comfort of your own home. An electronic notary is a perfect solution.
All you need is a credit card and an internet connection.
So why wait? Get started today!
Monthly Business Plan for E-Signings
Is your business in need of frequent notarization services? Our Monthly Business Plan for E-Signings is just what you need! For only $89 a month, you can get unlimited notarization services. Plus, there's no commitment. You can cancel at any time. Notary seals are only $5. Don't miss out on this great offer! Sign up today.
• We provide tailored document templates for free.
• Notarization is through a Secure, Identity verification system.
• You have free access, and unlimited access to the portal. You can view your transaction history and audit log details.
• We send Text reminders to all signers for free.
• You’ll receive priority telephone, email, and chat support for your signers.
• We provide free API Integration.
Looking for a notary public that can come to your location? We provide traveling notaries to businesses and institutions. If you're in need of a notary service, we can help. Our notary service includes prisons, schools, hospitals, shelters, senior centers, and auto dealerships. We're here to help you with all your notary needs. Contact us today. You can schedule an appointment right now- for a notary to come to you. Our service is convenient, reliable, and affordable. Solutions Exchange notaries are experienced pros. They will ensure your experience is smooth, and stress-free. So don't hesitate – call us today!
Our service is convenient, reliable, and affordable.
• Our prices start at $30 but vary upon location.
You can notarize your documents using any Android, iPhone, or iPad. You can also notarize your document with any web-enabled desktop or laptop with a webcam.
The cost to notarize one document is $20.This price includes unlimited documents. However, if you need more than one document notarized the cost for an additional notary seal is $8. We offer discounted pricing plans for frequent notarizations.
• You choose the date and time you would like to notarize your document.
• You then Upload your documents to our portal for free.
• The notary will verify your identity (We accept a Driver’s License, a State ID, a Passport, or an Alien Card as an acceptable ID)
• We then enable a face-to-face meeting with you and our notary, (it’s just like meeting with a notary in-person, except the notarization is conducted online.)
• The notary will sign your document electronically and apply his or her notarial seal. (Your electronic, notarized document is legal throughout the US. To comply with online notarization, we use secure, digital tools.)
• After the notarization is complete, you will receive detailed instructions on how to access your notarized document. There are no complicated steps to follow. You can print, forward, or send your notarized document electronically to whomever you like.
• The notarization process is completed within minutes.
Online notarization is legal in the United States.
You can notarize your document online, even If you’re outside the United States. However, your document must be solely for use in the United States.
Unfortunately, we cannot notarize Wills and codicils, Testamentary Trusts, amendments to Trusts, Certified true copies of birth, marriage, or death certificates, court-issued documents, Marriage Licenses, or any documents intended for use outside the United States.
We cannot notarize any documents containing pictures of children.
A Notary Public is an official delegated by the State government to serve the public as an unprejudiced witness in performing official acts related to the signing of legal documents. These official acts are called “notarizations” or “notarial acts”.
Notaries are commissioned as “ministerial” officials, meaning that they are expected to follow written rules. Notaries are impartial and cannot refuse to serve a person due to race, nationality, religion, politics, or sexual orientation.
A Notary must verify the signer for their true identity, their readiness to sign without pressure or coercion, and their knowledge of the contents of the document or transaction. Some notarizations further demand the Notary to put the signer under an Oath, that the information in a document is valid and correct.
Notaries are duty-bound not to act in situations where they have a personal interest.
If you need a notary, you came to the right place!
We have notaries available Nationwide.
Solutions Exchange offers several options for your convenience.
We can schedule a Notary to meet you at your location.
You can schedule an appointment online to have a Notary notarize your document online.